…..I decided to have a mini blogsite to keep track of my fitness regime. I’ve got a few fitness goals for 2009 and hopefully by keeping track of what I do, I’ll be able to train towards achieving these goals :)
Some of these goals include;
- quitting smoking (I’m on day 12 now. Wish me luck!)
- completing a 10km run in 55 minutes by April ’09
- getting ACE Personal Trainer certification by July ’09
- participating in the half marathon category of Borneo International Marathon in Oct ’09 and finishing it within 2 hours
- lead climbing a 6B route outdoor by middle of 2009
I’ve lost count of the number of times that I’ve been asked by friends and even strangers why I would wanna train till my arms are bulky or why I work out as much as I do. Frankly speaking, half the time I feel like replying them “Cause I like muscles maaaa!”. A friend told me I should say, “Cos I don’t wanna be fat like you!” :p LOL!
Well, you can read a blog post I wrote in my previous blog here for a general idea on what my standard reply would be ;)
I try to workout every single day. So when I say all I do is work or workout, its partially true :p Yes, I do try to workout even when I have shoots or when I’m bogged down with a lot of editing work. Working out is such a big part of my life that I feel funny when I don’t workout for a couple of days.
Besides sharing my love of photography on my blogsite, I hope to inspire people to pick up fitness as part of achieving a healthier lifestyle as well :) Woot!